Monday, July 29, 2013

Silver Museum



(This little button stool in the tourist information room was so adorable!)


 










We took a trip to the Silver Museum in Arejplog, Sweden earlier this week. It was my first time in the country going further than the little outpost at the border. All I had seen of Sweden was a lot of rocks and snow so it was fun to go a bit further to see a real town. Interestingly, northern Sweden looks a lot like central Oregon. The museum was filled with lots of really wonderful rooms chock full of antiques and old artifacts. I found lots of inspiration there and my camera was snapping pics constantly. I love antique medical and scientific images and I had so much fun looking at all the old baskets, containers and the taxidermied animals.

No comments:

Post a Comment