Thursday, July 25, 2013

More Presents!

My husband and I spent a few weeks house-sitting for our friends while they were camping in Sweden. We looked after their yard and their house plants and in return they brought us back a lovely little gift! These are from M. A. Eriksson Design a wonderful company that manufactures designed wool products. It's no secret that I love knitting and adore felted wool so these are right up my alley!

Also I just had to share this little trinket that my Dad and Stepmom sent all the way from the states. It's a beautiful little glass disc featuring a butterfly. The company that makes these treasures is called Aurora Glass, and not only do they used recycled materials, but all the profits go to assisting homeless and low-income people through emergency services, housing, jobs training and other charitable endeavors. It's wonderful to be able to purchase and enjoy beautiful things and to give back in the process!


No comments:

Post a Comment