Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Painted Stones, Crafts and News








 



I haven't been able to do much blogging lately. Life has been a whirlwind of activity and it's been a bit difficult to find some time to do much of anything work related. I unexpectedly relocated to London much sooner than originally planned and I only had a night to get everything packed up and ready to go. It's very exciting to experience living in new places, but the logistics of last moment travel can be a bit overwhelming. I'm starting to get settled here and beginning the paperwork to get my visa to remain, but it doesn't leave much room for painting.

 I am finally getting around to posting pics of these new painted stones. Not long ago our family welcomed a new addition. I have a new baby nephew named Holden! I'll be able to deliver his painted stone in person as I'm planning to go visit my family in the states at the end of the month.






Before I left Norway I had some time to make these fun little sock dolls. I should never be left alone with craft supplies and materials...the urge to create never stops!

No comments:

Post a Comment