Thursday, November 28, 2013

Happy Turkey Day and an Update!

I wanted to wish all my friends and family back in the states a Happy Turkey Day! I wish I could be there to celebrate and do my best to make a dent in the massive amounts of food that I'm sure will be weighing down the tables. Since I can't be there this year, I thought I would take the opportunity to list a few things I'm thankful for this turkey day.

1. The support and love of all my friends and family.
2. That I live in a world that has this.
3. That I got to live here and here.
4. The inventor of the hot water bottle.
5. Marrying the man of my dreams last March.

Have a wonderful and safe Thanksgiving everyone!

Here is my brand new logo which will be gracing this blog as well as my new shop.

For the time being, while I am in the transition of settling in (hopefully permanently!) here in England, I will be postponing the opening of my Etsy until I know I am sticking around in one place for awhile. However, if you had your heart set on purchasing a print or two or perhaps even a set of holiday cards fear not! I have set up a temporary shop. I'll be adding a whole bunch more illustrations and prints over the holiday weekend, so please do check it out and if anything strikes your fancy feel free to purchase it. There are lots of prints looking to go to good homes.

No comments:

Post a Comment